Kayak Leash, for when things don’t go as planned. This product was inspired by a recent event where an offshore kayaker got separated from his yak, This leash system sits in 3.5″ roll form attached to your seat, out of the way. Just as you are use to fastening your seat belt, this simply clips to your side. If something goes wrong it pops out and keeps you connected to your kayak. At 8ft long, it allows you to get clear, regroup and get back to your boat. Includes the leash and strap system as well as two carabiners.
* 8 ft kayak leash made from 1
* Includes 2 carabiners for attaching to your kayak and your PFD
* The leash itself is red for good visibility and it floats up away from your feet to avoid tangling.
* If you go out in big water, you really need this. Lakes, Off shore, Open rivers. (NOT for use in white water)
* Kayakers best friends list; PFD, Paddle, VHF and now a Kayak Leash