We’re All About Floating
From Spring to Fall you’ll probably find us on a Missouri river somewhere. We like to camp, we like to float, and we like to write about our experiences. That’s where you may be able to benefit:
- We have LOTS of website traffic – like 56,000 visitors this year
- We love to promote things we like
- We enjoy a good time just like anyone else
So for 2013, we’ve decided to do something a little different. We want to feature your campsite or floating outfitter business on our home page, and nearly every page of our website under our “Featured Outfitter” tab.
Ok, So How Do I Get Featured?
Well, instead of you just paying for a featured spot, we think you should earn it. If your “full experience” is as awesome as you think it is, we want in. We want to meet you, camp at your place, float on your tubes or canoes, and enjoy our stay. In exchange for our time at your place, we’ll write a featured post on our blog, we’ll put your logo on our sidebar, and we’ll promote how much awesome fun we had on our twitter and Facebook accounts. In addition, we’ll give away a float trip weekend at your place to one of our newsletter subscribers (who will also have an awesome time and tell their friends).
We are only going to feature 4 outfitters in 2013.
The Full Breakdown
- Your best cabin or campsite for two nights (we prefer cabins!)
- Three canoes for a 4-6 hour float
- Life jackets for 6 people
- A digital copy of your logo
- A voucher for a free two night stay and canoe/tube rental for 4 (for us to give away)
- A bucket full of ice cold Blue Moon (optional but encouraged!)
We Will Provide:
- Our own food
- Our own transportation
- LOTS of pictures of your place and of our float trip experience with our high quality HD video camera and digital camera
- A full writeup of our time at your place
- Your logo on our website sidebar with a link to our writeup
I Love It – Let’s Do It!
Ready to get this going? We are too! Fill out the form below and someone will contact you to set up a date.